Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sympathy CDs

Words are rarely enough to truly express sympathy, yet music has a way of going straight to the heart. One of the best ways to remember someone is through the music they loved. A CD complication with favorite songs makes a wonderful gift to pass on others at the service.

Megasmiles makes lovely customized CD holders, available in a variety of designs. These examples are for weddings, but the same concept can be easily applied to a memorial service. Wrapped in a ribbon, monogrammed with a playlist inside, these CD holders provide a precious packaging for precious memories.



1 comment:

theresa said...

This is exactly what I made for my little brother Johnny who passed from this world to the next in 2005. A friend referred me to your blog and I have to say--I'm right there with you! I have lost 4 prominent members of my family in the course of six years so grieving is something I am quite familiar with and through the process I have been trying to change the way the world looks at it myself!!!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hatu/128453074/in/set-72157624100152213